Vinicius will leave Real Madrid for only 1 billion euros

Manos Staramopoulos • 16 de agosto de 2024

1 billion euros mentioned in the clause of the Brazilian striker for the interest of Arabia Saudi government to have the brazilian star as country's ambassador at the 2034 World Cup

Vinicius Jr is a great stars of this Real Madrid`s of Carlo Ancelotti

The leaders of the Al Ahli team of Saudi Arabia submitted an extremely tempting offer to Real Madrid and Vinicius himself to continue his career in their team.


A representative of the Public Investment Fund, working on behalf of the country's Ministry of Sports, contacted the representatives of the 24-year-old Brazilian striker Vinicius Jr and tried to convince him to become the face of the league ahead of the 2034 World Cup, which will be held in this great country. of Saudi Arabia.


The organizers of the said World Cup World Cup will be confirmed at the FIFA conference on December 11, and Saudi Arabia's bid is the absolute favorite so far. As no other federation has nominated and they have already expired.


The Public Investment Fund (working on behalf of the Ministry of Sports) owns 75% of the capital of the country's four main clubs: Al Ahli, Al Ittihad, Al Hilal and Al Nasr.


Information coming from Latin America indicates that no official proposal has yet been made. But the Saudis want Vinicius to be their country's ambassador at the 2034 World Cup they are expected to host.


Perez refused...


Al Ahli, who are said to be interested in the 24-year-old Brazilian superstar, are ready to offer the amount of 400 million euros to Real Madrid to sign the great footballer. But Vinicius, who was also among the leaders in the recent Super Cup final, where Real prevailed 2-0 against the holders of the Europa League, Atalanta, has a contract with the Spanish club until 2027. And not only that: There is also clause in the amount of 1 billion euros, something pointed out by the president of "Merengues" Florentino Perez, who rejected the proposal of 400 million euros.

350 million euros per year


The Saudi Arabian team is said to be offering Vinicius himself the sum of 350 million euros a year in order to tempt him. But Vinicius and his staff did not reject the Saudi approach, keeping open the possibility of a deal.

Given the attitude of the Brazilian, the representatives of the Investment Fund are in talks with Real Madrid, which does not want to lose the footballer and demands the payment of the clause in his contract which, as we mentioned above, amounts to 1 billion euros.


Vinicius is therefore expected to continue playing at Real Madrid, even if he has not rejected the Saudi Arabian approach outright, while Carlos Ancelotti's side await a mammoth bid. That is, the 1 billion euros mentioned in the clause of the Brazilian striker.


The Merengues may feel they can't do much more with that money in the market, but it's a tempting offer, which will more than double their current transfer record of €222 million.


"I have never thought about leaving LaLiga because otherwise I would be giving the racists what they want. I will continue at the best club in the world, scoring a lot of goals so that they can continue to see me. "Racists are a minority," emphasized Vinicius.


Vinicius Junior joined Real Madrid in 2018 where the Spanish club paid Flamengo the sum of €45 million. Since then he has scored 83 goals in 263 appearances for the Merengues in all competitions. During his time at the Madrid club, he has won three La Liga titles, two Champions Leagues, 1 European Super Cup and two Club World Cups.


Now his big goal is to win the Ballon d'Or as the world's top footballer of the year in France Football's annual UEFA poll…



Juan Carlos Quiñonez Bonilla

Periodista Deportivo. Especialista en Fútbol Internacional

Graduado en Especialización de Scouting y Análisis del juego en MBP School of Coaches de Barcelona (España)

Editor Discoveryfootball.com

Miembro AIPS.

Experiencia periodística en Todelar Radio (Colombia), Fútbolred (Colombia), Cablenoticias (Colombia), Europa FM (España), Briefing Networks (España)

y Opta España.

   Post recientes


Nico  O`Reilly new star of Manchester City
Por Manos Staramopoulos 2 de abril de 2025
Nico O’Reilly is the reason why Manchester City did not exit the FA Cup and overturned Bournemouth, winning 2-1 to reach the semi-final at Wembley on 26 or 27 April
Carlo Ancelotti coach of Real Madrid`s
Por Manos Staramopoulos 27 de marzo de 2025
Brazil wants a new head coach after the defeat against Argentina 4-1 in Monumental Stadium. The italian coach is number one candidate.
James Rodriguez, fue uno de los jugadores de más bajo rendimiento  de Colombia ante Paraguay.
Por Juan Carlos Quiñonez Bonilla 26 de marzo de 2025
Colombia, termina esta fecha de eliminatorias confirmando que su nivel futbolistico sigue en picada. Y lo más preocupante es que no hay visos de recuperación. Nublado a nivel de ideas.
España igualó a dos con Países Bajos en la ida de cuartos de final de la UEFA Europa League.
Por Juan Carlos Quiñonez Bonilla 20 de marzo de 2025
La selección campeona de Europa extendió su racha de partidos invicto a 17, tras igualar a dos con los Países Bajos en Rotterdam
Gustavo Matosos en su etapa como entrenadxdor del CD León en 2014.
Por Teofilo Barrientos 18 de marzo de 2025
El entrenador de origen argentino fue determinante en el ascenso del Léon a la Primera División mexicana.
El Club Léon es el  principal escolta del América en la Liga MX.
Por Teófilo Barrientos 17 de marzo de 2025
El cuadro liderado por James Rodríguez, se enfrentará en Los Ángeles al Municipal de Guatemala.
Antonio Rudiger anotó  el  gol del triunfo en  la tanda de penaltis ante Atlético Madrid.
Por Juan Carlos Quiñonez Bonilla 12 de marzo de 2025
En una actuación floja en todo el partido, el cuadro de Carlo Ancelotti, tan sólo fue superior a su rival en la tanda de penaltis en donde venció 2-4. La polémica no faltó con un gol de penalti anulado a Julián Álvarez. Atlético Madrid mereció más.
Gigi Donnarumma goalkeeper of PSG
Por Manos Staramopoulos 12 de marzo de 2025
Donnarumma was the star of PSG's journey to the quarter-finals of UEFA Champions League.
FC Barcelona  will play qualified to Quarter finals offf Champions League.
Por Manos Staramopoulos 12 de marzo de 2025
Barça, qualified for the quarter-finals of the UEFA Champions League on Tuesday (11/3), scoring 3 goals against Benfica.
Share by: